Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week, they post a new Top Ten topic and other bloggers respond with their own lists. I take part in this meme when I have something to say for the topic and I remember what day it is.
How am I supposed to choose? I love A LOT of books.
This topic was supposed to be The Top Ten Books of All Time, but you can already see my favorite books ranked at my Top Shelf page.
So I decided to narrow down the category to standalone books. Most of my favorite books are series, so this will force me to fangirl over some books that generally get overlooked.
1. Going Underground by Susan Vaught
2. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
3. Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
5. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
6. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
7. Every Day by David Levithan
8. All American Girl by Meg Cabot
9. Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
10. Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Standalone Books of All Time”
[…] I really enjoyed it–and am on the lookout for more. On Tuesdays, I talked about my top ten Standalone Books of All Time, Books for People Who Like Magical Worlds, Books on My Spring TBR List, and Books from my Childhood […]
Reblogged this on forthenovellovers.